Outdoor motion sensor lights are an absolute necessity with regards to security and safety of your property around evening time. These types of sensor lights can assist you with staying alert as a property holder, prevent injuries, and drive the animals away. .
With numerous choices, it tends to be hard to pick the best one for your home. To assist you with exploring the enormous ocean of lighting decisions, we have picked the best outdoor motion sensor lights that are currently available in the market.
Top 5 Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights
1. Lepower 35W LED Security Lights
First on our rundown is an exceptionally high-rated Lepower LED movement sensor security light. It is a 3 piece encasement apparatus model fueled by a 35-watt rating with a simple design.
This motion sensor light will give you around 180 degrees of sensing and detecting range. The depth of detecting this light can go up to 72 feet away.
Plus, the light will give you around 50,000 hours of administration (which means almost around 6 years of life). The brand guarantees such high standards because of the excellent LED light powered by Samsung.
It packs with a 3,500 lumens radiance and a high 5,500 k of brightness. Also, there is a diminishing mode that will dial down the lights when not being used.
- Includes a motion sensor board
- Energy-saving and super bright
- Amazing heat dissipation that gives a lifespan of up to 50,000+ hours
- IP65 waterproof technology to withstand any kind of weather
- Option to install cameras beside the security light
- 12-months of warranty
2. Litom Original Solar Lights Outdoor
If you would like to add a variety of motion sensor lights outside your home, you’ll definitely be searching for a low-cost option. Litom will definitely be one of the best choices and will help to assist you with your objectives. It may not be the most stylishly satisfying light, however, it’s profoundly useful and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
This best outdoor motion sensor light has a battery backup, saves you from wiring into your home, and works on solar power. Litom has 24 LED lights and has an illumination range of 270 degrees, which is 50% wider than the competitors who sell such type of motion sensor lights. The fixture features a motion sensor that can detect movement up to 26 feet away. Plus, the lights are heat-proof and waterproof, so you can mount them on any uncovered area.
- Energy-saving technology to reduce electricity bill
- Includes a PIR motion sensor which would be a perfect addition to your front door, garage, fence, or path
- Highly efficient solar panel can charge faster than normal solar lights
- Comes with an 18-month warranty
3. Leonlite LED Security Lights
While picking a security light for your home, there are many components to consider prior to making a purchase. You’ll need to consider the brightness, light reach, and sensitivity. In case you’re hoping to buy an enduring item, a standout amongst other security lights accessible today is the Leonlite LED Motion Sensor. It’s strong, brilliant, and can distinguish movement up to 70 feet away.
This two-headed fitting allows you to point the lights toward whatever path you pick, and the super brilliant LED bulbs will guarantee you can see what’s happening in the area you place it. The light accompanies three activity modes: manual, auto, and nightfall to daybreak. If you want this as a regular security light, you can use it in auto mode. Plus, this has an IP65 waterproof rating, it can withstand any climate conditions.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Specially designed knobs improves steadiness
- Includes a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Light is automatically turned on when the sensor detects motion
- 5-year product warranty
4. Baxia Technology BX-SL-101 Solar Lights
In case you’re searching for a reasonably priced outdoor motion sensor light to brighten up the area around your home, then you can consider Baxia Lights.
The Baxia Technology BX-SL-101 movement sensor is more brilliant than the other outdoor motion sensor lights available today. This 28-LED sunlight based light has got some amazing client reviews.
For a particularly little bundle, this sun powered motion sensor light works effectively. Plus, the light will automatically turn on in darkness or at night.
What’s more amazing is that it can cover a huge reach for its little size and low cost. So, if you have a huge nursery or garden, a stranger will not be able to come inside your space without being seen completely.
- Light automatically turns on in the night or in darkness
- Compact size with a wide motion angle
- Solar powered lightning system will be easy on the pocket
- Waterproof and highly durable
- Light can be installed in any place such as steps/stairs, outdoor gate, and garage
5. Amico 3 Head LED Outdoor Motion Sensor Light
Amico Store’s 3 Headed LED outdoor motion sensor lights have a 3-way configuration. It comes with a higher power capacity and an incredibly larger luminosity. The sensor light’s 3-way configuration can recognize and extend light up to 49 feet away.
Additionally, the headlights and the focal point hoods are movable. Plus the movement sensors can be changed without any problem. All of this will give you an extraordinary adaptability with regards to how much you can swivel and capture.
Installing the light is quite easy and should be possible without breaking a sweat. You should simply connect the lights on the spot and plug in the attachment.
The lights are made out of IP 65 waterproof material that are sturdy and waterproof. So, they can withstand any sort of climate.
- Lights will be turned on automatically based on motion
- IP65 waterproof technology is perfect for any type of place such as garages, workshops, storage rooms etc
- 3 modes of lightning time
- Full aluminum back will give a durable lifespan
- Head and motion sensor are adjustable
So, Which Outdoor Motion Sensor Light Should You Buy?
Outdoor motion sensor lights are always a great addition to any home security strategy.
But, motion sensor lights can be quite hard to choose. On one hand, you can land an ideal deal, then again, you might end up buying a modest china made light that probably won’t last long.
If you are still confused on which one to choose, here‘s our recommendation
Note – Ratings were added at the time of writing. Check the website to get the updated one.
This is just our recommendation. All of the outdoor motion sensor lights mentioned on our blog are some of the best ones. Choose one that will best fit your situation.