Whether you’re making s’mores or relaxing with your loved ones, buying the best outdoor fire pit is a great addition to your backyard. It is one of the easiest ways to turn your backyard into an outdoor entertainment and family enjoyment area.
Specifically, amidst this COVID-19 pandemic, you must be spending more time at home and looking for safe ways to have friends and family over. (Click here to learn more about the tips offered by CDC for hosting gatherings). In such circumstances, an outdoor fire pit will be a nice safe haven
If you are planning to get one, which outdoor fire pit must you buy?
To help you with your decision-making process, we are going to discuss the best outdoor fire pits in the market. We will also be providing the pros, cons, buying guide tips, and our top fire pit recommendations. Therefore make sure to read the blog till the end.
- Best Outdoor Fire Pits to Setup a Cozy Backyard Space
- How to Choose the Best Fire Pit?
Best Outdoor Fire Pits to Setup a Cozy Backyard Space
1. Landmann USA Fire Pit (Wood/Charcoal)
Landmann USA is one of the best brands in the market that sells barbecue equipment as well as accessories. They also make a high user rated outdoor fire pits.
Our 1st pick for the best outdoor fire pit is the Landmann 28345.
The sturdy steel construction of this fire pit will keep you warm for hours. The beautiful stars and moon cutouts are not just for show. These openings give more room for airflow thus allowing the fire to last longer.
No matter the size of your backyard, this stars and moon fire pit will give you an amazing ambiance whenever you gather around the unit with your loved ones.
- Beautiful design aspect
- Large capacity fire pit (24 in. x 12.5 in)
- Easy to transport the fire pit along with the complete circle handle and safety ring
- 3 sturdy legs that do not wobble
- Mesh guard that contains the spark
- Durable black sand paint finish
- Brand – Landmann USA
- Model number – 28345
- Weight – 28.4 pounds
- Amazon user ratings – 4.6/5 based on 1,133 ratings
- Spacious fire bowl
- Strong steel construction design
- 360-degree view of the fire
- Wears out after a few months of usage
- Heat emission may be less for some
2. Yaheetech Outdoor Fire Pit (Wood/Charcoal)
Yaheetech is a premium brand that sells many durable, and multi-purpose products. They also sell the best outdoor fire pits that can be used in your patio, backyard, or garden.
Our 2nd pick for the best outdoor fire pit is the Yaheetech 32.
This easy to assemble wood-burning outdoor fire pit has a cozy, warm, and captivating construction. You can use this fire pit for heating food, cooling drinks, and as a BBQ unit.
The unit has a poker to tend the fire, a mesh lid to protect from blowing embers, and a cover that protects the entire unit. It also has a full tabletop in the center that can be used to keep roasting supplies and beverages.
- Safe and durable design
- Large capacity ( 32 x 32 x 14.4)
- Eye-catchy decorative rock pattern
- High-quality iron mesh
- 4 legged stent
- Rust and heat resistance
- Brand – Yaheetech
- Model number – YT-831
- Weight – 25.79 Pounds
- Amazon user ratings – 4.5/5 based on 1,525 ratings
- Durable design
- Square table top
- Easy to assemble
- Less heat emission
- Paint mat wear off quickly
3. Outland Firebowl (Gas/Charcoal + Propane)
Outland is a widely known popular brand that offers a variety of products from the backyard to the backwoods. This brand is also known for its propane fire pits.
Our 3rd pick for the best outdoor fire pits is the Outland Firebowl 870.
This portable, durable, and weather-resistant gas fire pit is affordable and packed with many features. It has automatic ignition, flame adjustment controls, durable steel construction, a built-in regulator, and a lid and carrying strap to easily move it around.
The product has a protective enamel finish for durability. Plus, the awesome design, world-class portability, and automatic ignition make it an excellent and highly recommended choice.
- High-quality stainless steel burner
- Perfect size (19 x 19 x 11)
- Need not worry about dirty ash and annoying smoke
- Chrome valve knob for easily adjustable flame
- Natural lava rock enhances the flickering effects
- Cover and carry kit for protection
- Brand – Outland
- Model number – 870
- Weight – 24.5 pounds
- Amazon user ratings – 4.8/5 based on 1,546 ratings
- Extremely easy to move around
- Amazing look
- Easy setup that requires no tools
- May need to stock up on extra gas
4. KingSo Fire Pit (Wood/Charcoal + Propane)
KingSo is an established company that offers quality household products to customers. When compared to the other brands, KingSo provides an antique-looking outdoor fire pit.
Our 4th pick for the best outdoor fire pit is the KingSo Fire Pit.
The size of the product is quite huge, so it can be used for a bonfire in the patio, yard, or garden. It is a circular fire pit that has a durable steel frame and a black heat resistant finish. You don’t have to worry about sparks or debris coming out of the pit as it has a fire mesh.
The fire pit has a wooden-handled poker that will allow you to safely move the wood and charcoal.
- Long-lasting steel frame
- Heat resistant finish
- Spacious fire pit (22 x 22 x 20)
- 4 legs for added stability
- Lightweight and compact
- Weather-resistant and rustproof
- Brand – KingSo
- Weight – 12.27 pounds
- Amazon user ratings – 4.4/5 based on 5,167 ratings
- Best lightweight option
- Can use wood or charcoal.
- May not be suitable for camping
5. Fireside Outdoor Pop-Up Fire Pit (Wood/Charcoal)
Fireside Outdoor is a company that uses innovative materials to offer products that are long-lasting. It may seem like an unfamiliar name but they have many straightforward options.
Our 5th pick for the best outdoor fire pit is the Fireside Outdoor Pop-Up Fire Pit.
This product is a portable wood and charcoal fire pit which will be perfectly suitable for traveling. The lightweight and portable nature of this fire pit make it easy to set up a firepit anywhere.
The fire pit is easy to set up and does not require any extra tools. Also, once you extinguish the fire, it cools down quickly due to the aluminum body.
- Easily portable and lightweight product
- Stainless steel mesh for good airflow
- Quickly cooldowns
- Travel friendly and can be carried in a bag
- Setup does not require any tools
- Perfect size (24 x 24 x 15)
- Brand – Fireside Outdoor
- Weight – 8 pounds
- Amazon user ratings – 4.6/5 based on 491 ratings
- Best option for traveling
- Easy setup
- Built quality could have better